Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome To The Style Rhyme!

Hello!

Welcome to The Style Rhyme! My name is Cassidy and this is my very first entry (obv.). I have to admit, I've tried blogging for quite some time, it just hasn't really caught on. I'm determined, however, to keep up with it this time!  Here's some facts about me: I'm 16, I'm a really good driver (I'd say), and I'm actually addicted to shopping. Like, I spend way way way too much moolah on clothes. But hey, I like to live by one of Carrie Bradshaw's famous quotes, "I like my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet." Wise wise words, Carrie. I want to one day be a costume designer for movies. Not many peeps know exactly what that is though so I'll tell you. It's basically choosing what the actors on a tv show or movie wear. It's just like being a stylist actually. But, I don't want this post to be pages long so I'll stop here! Enjoy!

    
                               




Stay Sweet,
            Cassidy







No comments:

Post a Comment