Monday, January 13, 2014

Are YOU Inspired?

     Every now and then I find myself with a little lack of motivation. When this happens I usually plug in my headphones and drown out everything annoying with some inspiring, motivational speeches...which  I usually find on Youtube. Solid. But hey, they're pretty good, especially the one titled "Best Motivational Speech". It always always always helps me out of my slumps. The Arnold Schwartzenneger "6 Rules of Success" is also a favorite. Check them out if your feelin not so up to par. They have honestly helped me do so many things I wouldn't have done a year ago.
     Lately, however I have really been getting into my "vision/inspiration board". It may sound like pretty much the most clichéd and white girl thing ever, but I think its good. It helps me keep my eye on the prize even on the worst of days. I fill it with things I aspire to be and hope to achieve. I like to change it out every few months too just for a change. I also keep it near my bed so that when I wake up I can gaze at it (lol). I probably sound really depresses but I swear I'm not! We all have those days. Anyways, give it a try! It may work for youuuuu! 

                                 

Links To The Videos: 

"Best Motivational Speech"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFnmsCnr6g

"Arnold Schwartzenegger 6 Rules To Success"
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-0PrTkE5jG4


Stay Sweet!
         Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment