Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Beads and 2014

Hello!

I was recently shopping in Anthropologie when I came upon this beautiful beaded peasant top. Being the cheapo I am, I was hesitant to buy it even though it was in the sale for $70. Still a bit pricey in my opinion. But nonetheless, I couldn't find it in me to pass it up. Plus, I thought of it as a New Years present to myself even though that isn't a thing (but should be!). I wore it today, on the eve of 2014. Wow, has this year gone by in a zip or what? It's crazy! I feel like I was just graduating from middle school yesterday and now I'm a junior? What. The. Hay. So enjoy my last post of 2013!










Find My Outfit:
Shirt~Anthropologie
Jeans~H&M
Shoes~Forever 21
Purse~Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Rosegold
Sunglasses~H&M



Stay Sweet!
        
            Cassidy









No comments:

Post a Comment