Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Here I Come!

Hello!

It is officially 2014. Finally finally finally! I'm so excited for what this year has in store and can't wait to begin making it closer and closer to my dreams! I hope this blog will help me get there! I just finished watching Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve and wow, what is there to really say? How AMAZING does all of it look? Going to New York for New Years is definitely on my bucket list. The energy there seems insane! 

For this glorious year I made a few New Years resolutions:
1.) Get Better Grades
2.) Eat Healthier
3.) Be More Positive
4.) Be Happy
5.) Follow Your Dreams

The usual. I tried to keep it simple this year considering I don't exactly have a stellar record in actually keeping them, but I mean who really does? Hopefully, though, I will be able to come through and make it to December 31, 2014 having kept them all. What are your New Years Resolutions? Comment bellow!


Stay Sweet! Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

     Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment