Thursday, January 2, 2014

All Jeweled Up.

I've been finding myself taking all kind of "fashion risks" lately. I bought a pair of cheetah print leggings and actually wore them out, quite brave I think. I concluded they needed to go back, so back to Target they went only to see VS model Izabel Goulart wearing them in an instagram post literally the next day. What is my life. But thats beside the point, while pondering through good ole H&M, I found this bejewled black beanie. It was love at first sight, especially when I saw the price, only $5! I can definitely see myself wearing this baby over and over and over!







Find My Outfit:
Cardigan~The Gap
Scarf~The Gap
Necklace~H&M
Beanie~H&M
Top~JC Penney
Bracelets~H&M
Jeans~Nordstrom
Shoes~Nordstrom
Bag~Brandy Melville



Stay Sweet,
        Cassidy








No comments:

Post a Comment